英文诗歌短篇,经典简短英文小诗

诗集 2024-05-07 10:12:40 158

英文诗歌短篇?1、A Grain of Sand William Blake 一粒沙子 威廉·布莱克 To see a world in a grain of sand,从一粒沙子看到一个世界,And a heaven in a wild fllower,从一朵野花看到一个天堂,那么,英文诗歌短篇?一起来了解一下吧。

英文诗歌短篇带翻译

一、拜伦经典英文诗歌

《To M. S. G.》

When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

Extend not your anger to sleep;

休要迁怒于睡眠;

For in visions alone your affection can live,

你的爱只在梦乡存在,

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

醒来,我空余泪眼。

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

睡神!快封闭我的神志,

Shed o'er me your languor benign;

让昏倦流布我周身;

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

What rapture celestial is mine!

像仙境一样销魂!

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

Mortality's emblem is given;

也是死亡的样品;

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

天国倘若是这般滋味,

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

愿死神早早降临!

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Nor deem me too happy in this;

我何曾心花怒放;

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福,

Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

只许我凝眸痴望。

小众浪漫的英文诗

原始艺术是诗歌、音乐、舞蹈三位一体的艺术。我精心收集了有关短篇的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

有关短篇的英文诗歌篇1

《闻王昌龄左迁龙标遥有此寄》

李白

杨花落尽子规啼,

闻道龙标过五溪。

我寄愁心与明月,

随风直到夜郎西。

To Wang Changling on His Banishment to Longbiao

Li Bai

As willow-down's all gone and cuckoos out with disturbing cries,

I hear of thy fording five streams trudging for longbiao on tribesmen's heights.

I entrust to the bright and lofty moon my sorrow-laden heart,

For it to accompany thee to the west of Yelang, thy lonely part.

有关短篇的英文诗歌篇2

《三五七言》

李白

秋风清,

秋月明,

落叶聚还散,

寒鸦栖复惊,

相思相见知何日?

此时此夜难为情!

Yearning

Li Bai

Fresh autumn breeze,

Bright autumn moon.

Fallen leaves gather and scatter around the trees;

Cold-stricken crows soon fall asleep and wake as soon.

I long for you. When can I see your longing look?

How can I bear this lonely night, this lonely nook?

有关短篇的英文诗歌篇3

《赠张云容舞》

杨玉环

罗袖动香香不已,

红蕖袅袅秋烟里。

英文诗歌短篇,经典简短英文小诗

经典英语美文朗诵100篇

1、A Grain of Sand William Blake

一粒沙子 威廉·布莱克

To see a world in a grain of sand,

从一粒沙子看到一个世界,

And a heaven in a wild fllower,

从一朵野花看到一个天堂,

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,

把握在你手心里的就是无限,

And eternity in an hour.

永恒也就消融于一个时辰。

2、When we two parted Lord Byron

当我们两分开时 劳登·拜伦

When we two parted

当我们两分开时

In silence and tears,

只有沉默和眼泪

half broken-hearted

心儿几乎要破碎

to sever for years,

得分隔多少年岁

pale grew thy cheek and cold,

你的脸苍白又冰冷

colder thy kiss;

你的吻更寒意逼人

truly that hour foretold

那一刻正预示了

sorrow to this!

我今日的悲伤

the dew of the morning

那天冰冷的朝露

sunk chill on my brow-

滴在我的额头

it felt like the warning

它似乎警示了

of what I feel now.

我此刻的痛楚

thy vows are all broken,

你背弃了所有的誓言

and light is thy fame:

名声也轻飘似云

I hear thy name spoken,

听到别人提到你的名字

and share in its shame.

我也感到无地自容

they name thee before me,

他们在我面前提到你

a knell to my ear;

一声声如同丧钟敲响在耳际

a shudder comes o'er me-

我浑身颤栗——

why wert thou so dear?

为什么对你如此深情

they know not I knew thee

没人知道我了解你

who knew thee too well:

太过了解了——

long ,long shall I rue thee,

我将长久地为你懊悔

too deeply to tell.

懊悔之深难以言述

in secret we met-

我俩秘密地相会

in silence I grieve,

我独自神伤

that thy heart could forget,

你的心儿竟忘却

thy spirit deceive.

你的灵魂竟欺骗

if I should meet thee

如果多年以后

after long years,

我们再相见

how should I greet thee?

我该怎样面对你

with silence and tears.

只有沉默和眼泪

3、When You Are Old Yeats

当你老了 叶芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你老了,头白了,睡思昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

回想它们昔日浓重的阴影;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱你青春欢畅的时辰,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

爱慕你的美丽,假意或真心,

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

只有一个人爱你朝圣者的灵魂,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你衰老了的脸上痛苦的皱纹;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

垂下头来,在红火闪耀的炉子旁,

Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,

凄然地轻轻诉,说那爱情的消逝,

And paced upon the mountains overhead,

在头顶上的山上它缓缓地踱着步子,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

在一群星星中间隐藏着脸庞。

英文诗歌短篇,经典简短英文小诗

尼采的诗《孤独》英文

英语诗歌是英美文学中的珍宝。在英美文学中,尤其是早期作品中,如史诗及戏剧都是以诗歌的形式出现。我精心收集了著名短篇英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

著名短篇英文诗歌篇1

失去的爱

he Lost Love

William Wordsworth

She dwelt among the untrodden ways beside the springs of dove.

A maid whom there were none to praise, and very few to love.

A violet by a mossy stone, half hidden from the eye!

Fair as a star, when only one is shining in the sky.

She lived unknown, and few could know, when lucy ceased to be.

But she is in her grave, and oh, the difference to me!失去的爱

【英】威廉·华兹华斯

她居住在白鸽泉水的旁边,无人来往的路径通往四面。

一位姑娘未曾获得称赞,也很少有人爱怜。

简短的英文小诗

有理义以养其心,则虽老而神明不衰。苟为不然,则昏于豢养,败于戕贼,未老而志衰矣。励志之士,可不戒诸。我整理了最经典励志的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

最经典励志的英文诗歌篇一

These Things Shall Never Die

这些美好不会消逝

Charles Dickens

查尔斯·狄更斯

The pure, the bright,the beautiful,That stirred our hearts in youth

一切纯洁的、辉煌的、美丽的, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵

The dreams of love and truth;The longing after something's lost, The spirit's yearning cry,

让我们梦想着爱与真理; 在失去后感到珍惜的, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着,

The striving after better hopes—These things can never die. The timid hand stretched forth to aid

为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着——这些美好不会消逝。 羞怯地伸出援助的手。

A brother in his need, A kindly word in grief's dark hour That proves a friend indeed;

在你的兄弟需要的时候, 伤痛、困难的时候,一句亲切的话 就足以证明朋友的真心;

The plea for mercy softly breathed, When justice threatens nigh,

轻声地祈求怜悯, 在审判临近的时候,

The sorrow of a contrite heart—These things shall never die. Let nothing pass for every hand

懊悔的心有一种伤感, 这些美好不会消逝。

以上就是英文诗歌短篇的全部内容,最经典励志的英文诗歌篇一 These Things Shall Never Die 这些美好不会消逝 Charles Dickens 查尔斯·狄更斯 The pure, the bright,the beautiful,That stirred our hearts in youth 一切纯洁的、辉煌的、美丽的,内容来源于互联网,信息真伪需自行辨别。如有侵权请联系删除。

本文来源于网络,如有侵权请联系我们删除!